Merry christmas to everyone who cares about that sort of things. New year is coming soon, sooner than what I expected.
The 2006 TODO list for Fabien, I :
- may go to India around March
- -will buy a D200 nikon or something similar as a digital SLR- (done).
- -may buy a Mamiya 7ii to play medium- (done).
- -should get a wide voigtlander 15mm lens- (bought on ebay, -waiting for the deliver-, received it.)
- should care less about all thoses gears, and take more pictures
- will travel more, for sure. A lot more.
- hope I’ll go to “Visa”:http://www.visapourlimage.com/ again.
- should finish “uucpssh”:http://www.uucpssh.org/ (new version)
- may continue the development of “rdisk”:http://rdisk.net/ to provide other features (sharing read only to friends?)
- will replace an old iiyama screen with a LCD (lacie 119, or eizo?) to be able to work on pictures
- Add features to my “authgenerator”:http://penso.info/code/authgenerator for “rails”:http://www.rubyonrails.org/.
- will look at the lomo LC-A if I ever find a good price
- -may look at the Marantz PMD 660 to record sound and add multimedia to my pics- (waiting to receive it from ebay, if I haven’t been screwed up).
- will look at photography internships in agencies, if my profile ever interest them
- many other things I haven’t thought about so far
Why bothering to write such a list? To confirm 90% of the list has changed at the end of the year 2006 :-)
UPDATE: Ok in fact everything that concerns the gears is going to be done before the next 2 weeks…